Video inspection of sewer lines has become increasingly popular with prospective home buyers (and their agents). If a video inspection reveals a sewer line problem, Apex Plumbing can quickly provide written bids and helpful information, free of charge.
We specialize in water and sewer line repair and replacement, so we can perform repairs with short lead times at very competitive prices. We provide a 5-year fully transferable warranty, and we offer trenchless pipe replacement and complete surface restoration (landscape, concrete, asphalt).
When excavating to perform repairs, it is often necessary to remove and replace concrete, asphalt, landscaping, etc. By doing all aspects of the job “in-house,” we can control the quality, completion time, and job costs. Our customers appreciate the lower total job cost, convenience, and “buck-stops-here accountability” that we provide.
In business since 1985, we have built our company on customer satisfaction and referrals. Our services are a perfect fit for realtors and their clients looking to quickly and cost-efficiently solve a problem that can easily get out of hand. We look forward to the opportunity to earn your business and your referrals.
What We Provide
Our loyal Realtor base and their clients rely on Apex Plumbing for the following:
- Clear, Accurate, and Quick Turnaround Bids: We know that time is of the essence for most water service and sewer line repairs. Because of this, we try to provide our bid within 24 hours, often on the same day that you call. Our proposals are accurate and easy to understand. We don’t add a lot of fine print.
- Video Technology: We use the latest technology to scope lines, then offer quick, easy, and secure online access to the videos, including audio commentary, so that homeowners can make an informed decision on how to proceed with their line repair or replacement.
- Surface Restoration: Residential plumbing repairs often require removing and replacing concrete, asphalt, and landscaping to perform repairs. We offer turn-key solutions that allow us to control the quality of work from start to finish and keep job costs under control by doing all aspects of the job in-house. We handle each job from start to finish, leaving the property in good condition – the same as and sometimes even better than when we started.
- Licensed Services: We are licensed to perform Plumbing, Drain Laying, Right-of-Way Excavation, Water Service Installation, Concrete, Asphalt, and Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement
- Warranty: All of our work comes with a 5-Year Transferrable Warranty
- Professionalism: We know that our work is a reflection on those who recommended us. So we provide the most professional crews in the industry to ensure that all areas of the job are managed and completed to everyone’s utmost satisfaction.